December 19, 2007

Not much thinking today...

Yeah, Hogan is gone now. I posted all about it HERE, so check it out if you want to.
I've decided to copy and paste another survey thingy, just to fill in some space.
Enjoy!

THE TRICK TO THIS SURVEY IS....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
1. How long do you spend in the shower?Depends on how long I have and what the kids were doing when I got in.

2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform?’HIS?’ Who said it has to be a BOY football player?

3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield.Really large bird poops. Like, what the hell did that thing EAT???

4. Name something a man might buy before a date.It had better be pretty, whatever it is!

5. What's another word for blemish?Pimple.

6. Something you'd cook in the microwave.I used to cook CHICKEN in the microwave. Came out good, too!

7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving.A bed.
8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman.Her self-confidence

9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner?Humps someone’s leg…

10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for.A pregnancy test…
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for?Tying knots, I think!

12. Name a phrase with the word 'Home' in it? Who says you can’t go home?

13. Name a sport where players loose teeth?Hockey

14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day?Pile on a bunch of homework at the last minute.

15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying?Makeup smeared, eyes red. That or they have allergies!

16. Name something found at a Séance?Aren’t there always candles?

17. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat?A finch, it would be too much work for so little meat!
18. Name something that gets folded?Wrapping paper.
19. Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it?My husband will wear anything, whether it has a hole in it or not! I will still wears socks with holes, so long as they don’t show or my toes don’t stick out!
20. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it?A bar of soap!

1 comment:

REENblack said...

lol I like your answers!

My husband plays hockey, but I make him wear a full face mask so he doesn't lose teeth!!! When I worked at a dental clinic we had to fix teeth of two guys on his team in one year because they only had a half face mask!!! OUCH