December 29, 2007
December 24, 2007
December 19, 2007
THE TRICK TO THIS SURVEY IS....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform?’HIS?’ Who said it has to be a BOY football player?
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield.Really large bird poops. Like, what the hell did that thing EAT???
4. Name something a man might buy before a date.It had better be pretty, whatever it is!
5. What's another word for blemish?Pimple.
6. Something you'd cook in the microwave.I used to cook CHICKEN in the microwave. Came out good, too!
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving.A bed.
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner?Humps someone’s leg…
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for.A pregnancy test…
12. Name a phrase with the word 'Home' in it? Who says you can’t go home?
13. Name a sport where players loose teeth?Hockey
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day?Pile on a bunch of homework at the last minute.
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying?Makeup smeared, eyes red. That or they have allergies!
16. Name something found at a Séance?Aren’t there always candles?
17. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat?A finch, it would be too much work for so little meat!
December 18, 2007
December 14, 2007
SO THEY LOOK LIKE PRESENTS!!!!
It makes the whole house look even more festive and it's pretty cheap, actually! I buy all of my wrapping picture the day after Christmas and keep too much of it on hand to begin with!
December 13, 2007
1.) When you walk in your front door, which room do you enter? The living room
2.)Do you have a dishwasher? Yes
3.) Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors? Carpeted, but with tile at both entry ways.
5.) House, apartment, duplex or trailer? A poorly designed house...you should see my kitchen!
6.) How many bedrooms is it? Three
7.) Gas stove or electric? Electric
8.) Do you have a yard? Yup, and then some!
9.) What size TV is in the living room? I think it’s like 60”…but’s it’s older than it should be for a projection TV and could go out at any minute!
10.) Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups? No
11.) Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter? Is a frog’s ass water tight? Ummmm…yeah.
12.) I just realized #12 is missing!
13.) What room is your computer in? The living room
14.) Are there pictures hanging in your living room? Yes, and they are wrapped right now for Christmas
15.) Are there any themes found in your home? There used to be, but my fanatic nature and needing everything matching got the better of me and I couldn’t handle the pressure of keeping it all together. Technically, 11YO and 4YO’s room is done in Hello Kitty, but that kitty cat is on her way out. They are getting their rooms redone and moving around after the holidays. I’m going to be very anti-theme after that because the girls change their minds too often. Yes, they are women in training!
16.) What kind of laundry detergent do you use? Tide
17.) Do you use dryer sheets? Yes, the lavender vanilla ones!
18.) Do you have any curtains in your home? Yes, but they are with the blinds because I am a vampire and do not like direct sunlight in my house!
19.) What color is your fridge? Almond, or the color of fingerprints. Depends on the day...
20.) Is your house clean? Never all at the SAME TIME!!! It’s sort of like running on a treadmill…you can work your ass off but you never really get anywhere! So, isn't it just easier to plant my butt in front of the computer instead? That's what I thought!
21.) What room is the most neglected? Probably my bathroom, because David and I are the only ones who use it. It’s usually toward the end of my ‘to-do list’ and gets kicked off said list quite often. Plus, it’s not like a lot happens in there!
22.) Are the dishes in your sink/dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty.
23.) How long have you lived in your home? Almost 6 years
24.) Where did you live before? With my parents. I had just moved back to save money.
25.) Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet? Seriously?! UGH! NOOOOO!!! (And if I did, I wouldn’t’ admit it!)
26.) Do you have a scale anywhere in your house? YUP! It’s in my bathroom so I can pee and see how much weight I lost! TMI? You’re welcome!
27.) How many mirrors are in your house? Ummm, let’s see….one in each bathroom and one in the dresser in our room. Soooo, I guess my answer would be THREEEEE!!!
28.) Look up. What do you see? The new a/c vent we had installed this past summer. It blows the hot air right on me when I sit in front of my computer and I LOVE IT!
29.) Do you have a garage? Not attached to the house, but we had a big shop built in the back to make up for it. David knocked the garage out in exchange for a bigger living room.
30.) How many bathrooms? Two
December 12, 2007
You honestly seemed like a nice guy. When my 1YO daughter put her hand on you, she may have even thought you were her dad. After all, you and my husband were sitting back-to-back, as you were in the booth next to ours. Your plaid flannel shirt and hearty laugh might have also been what drew my daughter to you. The fact that she touched the pocket of your pants is funny. David even made a joke about her 'going for the wallet next time.' And you laughed. You told us it didn't bother you at all and you know how little kids are. We all laughed and were about to get back to our own conversations.
But, why did you then have to tell my ONE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER to "call you when she's 20???" You didn't even try to explain the comment...and we weren't about to ask. That is just strange, any way you look at it. I had to fight my instinct to take my daughter as far away from you as possible. But, that would have meant skipping out on the check. You left shortly after that, even though the rest of your party remained. Did you realize what you said may have come off as a tad bit creepy? I hope so.
A Mother Who Will Watch Her Girls a Little More Closely Because of You
December 7, 2007
We have always kept Hogan's food and water just a few steps across the yard under a small patio. This has never been a problem for him and his food has always been kept dry, except for when the girls are playing in the water out there!
It's been raining the last couple of days and the weather is colder, so I have had his water bowl moved closer to the house. The food would not stay dry this close to the house. Plus, if you've ever seen a Boxer eat or drink you know that they leave a puddle or a pile of slobbery crumbs all around their bowl due to the shape of their snout. It's not fun to keep those kinds of things in the house, especially with small and curious children and tile that's slippery when wet!
So, his water is now kept just outside the back door. At 3:00 in the morning, he woke me to let him outside. I thought he just had to go to the bathroom, but he must have mostly been thirsty. I opened the back door for him and he proceded to bend his neck around the doorway and drink a large amount of water without actually stepping outside.
He's certainly not stupid!
When he was done with his drinking, he did manage to step those few feet away to pee in the closest possible patch of grass to the door. He gave me a look that told me there was no way in hell I should close him outside. Boxers are great in the way you can read their facial expressions.
He did the same thing this morning and I managed to get a picture. It is wet and muddy outside and you can see, just to the left of him, where he has chewed the doorway trying to get back in while we were gone. He started that behavior long before the weather was bad. He just hates to be locked out.
It's becoming more and more difficult to leave the house. He panicks when locked outside and will tear through whatever he can to try to get back in. Those wrought iron chairs are protecting our back door from further damage, since he has already ripped the screens and bent their frames up. I can't leave him in the house, as he needs to have access to the outside to relieve himself at any given time. He is okay for awhile, safe behind the chain link fence. I guess I will have to put another blanket in the outside shed for him lie on while we are gone. During the day, it doesn't get below the 50's...but that's still pretty chilly for my poor old man! When the sun is out and the kids are playing in the yard, you can find Hogan stretched out in the grass, soaking up the sun's warmth.
Like I said, he ain't no dummy!
December 6, 2007
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain (Does a hill count?)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula (I’ve even owned a couple as pets…’Rosie’ and ‘Quentin Tarantooola!’)
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game (So long as college football counts!)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (FUNERAL…yeah, it was bad…)
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn't care who was looking (But only with Jose Cuervo as my dancing partner!)
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theatre
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on a television news program as an "expert"
83. Gotten flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house (as long as refinancing one counts!)
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children (I'm still in the process!)
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Passed out cold
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds (Unless you count my last break-up!)
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a TV game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. States
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone's life
December 5, 2007
December 4, 2007
December 3, 2007
November 30, 2007
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake, it was just getting too hard for all of us to go and get one. Simpliy, simplify, simplify...
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, no matter what!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Uh HUH!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The year my brother and I got bikes was exciting!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a glass one that all sits on a little mirror.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Most of the men in my family.
9. Easiest person to buy for? All of my kids are TOO easy to buy for!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An ex-boyfriend got me a VHS tape of the 'New Kids on the Block'....I was never really into them to begin with and didn't get the joke!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? 'A Christmas Story' BABY! 24 hours straight from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. That makes it feel like Christmas!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on the year. I have started as late as the middle of December, and as early as the summertime.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear on the tree, colored on the rest of the decorations.
17. Favorite Christmas song? 'It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year'
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? STAY HOME!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You can't?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The kids MIGHT get to open ONE on Christmas Eve. Otherwise, they all get opened AFTER SANTA COMES!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? So expensive..and more things just keep coming up!
23. What I love most about Christmas? That it's everywhere right now!
November 21, 2007
Yeah, he's still not quite sure about the whole thing....
November 20, 2007
I think this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
November 19, 2007
I’ll try my best, though!
Here are the rules:1 - Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.2 - Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.3 - Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.4 - Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Seven Random Things About Me
1. I have to brush my teeth right before or after I take a shower or I just don’t feel ‘clean.’
2. I have certain things I do in very diligent routines, never wavering from those routines. Other things absolutely CANNOT be routines. I must do my laundry in a certain way and a certain order, but if I have to wipe down that high chair ONE MORE TIME I WILL BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.
3. I am afraid that I will turn into one of those ‘hoarders’ like on Oprah when I think of all the stuff around my desk I won’t part with. I just need to get more organized, I think. Downsize and simplify should be my New Year’s resolutions for next year.
4. I absolutely cannot stand Winnie the Pooh. I even posted a blog about it a few months ago. David thinks I need help.
5. I flushed a hamster down the toilet when I was three years old. I wanted him to swim under water and he kept swimming back up. So, I flushed. He did live. He was caught in an air bubble in the trap and my mom was able to pull him out. My cousin never let me play with his hamster again.
6. I can remember my locker combination from the 7th grade, but I can’t remember to make a simple phone call when I have a whole day to do it. I honestly forget things like that, but I can’t forget the phone number of the girl who lived across the street when was in the 1st grade. One of the reasons we eat dinner so late at night (besides the fact that David usually works late and I want us to all eat one meal together) is that I forget to start it until it’s already pretty late. I get distracted way too easily and don’t get my mind back to the things I am supposed to do until way later.
7. I grew up in a house where the kitchen light stayed on all day long. Even when we left the house, that light was never turned off until the last person went to bed. I still get annoyed when David turns ours off early in the evening, but not as annoyed as when he throws all of his dirty clothes right in front of the hamper.
Okay, so I’m supposed to tag 7 people to do this. I’m not really good at tagging people so I will skip this part. If you do, however, read this post and decide to post your own list, let me know!
November 15, 2007
1YO just walked up to me a few minutes ago. She had unwrapped a new roll of paper towels, which I was not aware of. She then took said wrapper and shoved it under her shirt. It took me a minute to understand what she was doing, but she had bunched the wrapper in a way to where it was just sticking out on her chest. As she approached me, she pointed to her chest and said,
I am obviously very aware that children with older siblings tend to grow up more quickly. However, that was a bit shocking just the same. She's not even two yet and I she seems to have come up with that little trick on her own. 4YO was outside playing at the time.
I think she will own a good portion the blame when my hair starts to turn gray and David starts to lose his.
November 14, 2007
Okay! Let me start by saying that we made an appointment to have Hercules put to sleep for this Saturday. In the last week or two, he has lost a lot of weight and wasn't moving around as much. We had started giving him his pain medication to keep him comfortable. We didn't want him to get any worse...but he still had that darn *sparkle* in his eyes!
I guess I should also explain my husband and his love of cable TV. When he built the steel building on the back of our property, he ran cable back there. He wants to be able to watch television when he's working on something in his shop. Whatever! So, when he built that patio cover for the spa, you may remember that he ran cable out there as well! So...we have cable TV in everybedroom, one out to the shop, and one out to the spa. Can anyone else say "OVERKILL???"
Anywhooooo....my internet had been acting up (also cable) and I had called Comcast to get someone out here to look at it. They were to be here yesterday between 8 and 12. Not a BAD timeslot, I guess! I KNEW I would be home yesterday to wait for the cable guy. David went out to give Hercules his pain medication and came back in really upset. "Hercules HAS to be put down today," is what he said. He told me that he wouldn't even eat the TRI-TIP he had the medicine in. This dog has NEVER turned down food! (Which explains how he got to weigh 140 lbs in the first place!) In fact, he wouldn't get up and flies were landing on his leg and biting at his wound. It was just bad. He had progressively been getting worse, but the day before we would have sworn that he wouldn't have gotten that bad before Saturday. David even tries to call in sick to work...but they tell him, "Too bad." So, he goes off to work and I start making phone calls. Even if I could get the 120+lbs dog into the back of the truck by myself, I could not fit all of my girls in that truck to take them into town. Besides, (don't laugh, but....) I don't know how to drive a stick shift. STOP LAUGHING! IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!!! If I cannot find a vet to come out to the house to put him down, I need to find one open late enough so that David can come and get him and take him there AFTER he gets off work.
So, I'm calling around. I guess I should also mention that we were out of milk. It happens, right? There are all SORTS of things the children can eat for breakfast that does not include milk. Unfortunately, my three-year-old begged to differ! She acted as if the world were coming to an end and her heart would just up and STOP if she didn't have milk to pour into her Frosted Flakes! She has her first meltdown before the cable guy even gets here. I put her into "time out" and explain that we will buy milk LATER and there are all sorts of other things she can eat anyhow. Meanwhile, the baby was in the Johnny Jumper in the kitchen and was JUST ABOUT at her limit for that thing! I'm making phone calls as quickly as I can and the cable guy arrives. He starts looking around (after he realizes the signal IS low for my internet) and sees all the different connections we have going on around here. It's not ILLEGAL or anything (we pay a HEFTY cable bill every month...if ANYONE'S stealing, it's THEM!) they would just prefer that THEY install the lines. He's making little comments and asking questions about what my husband was doing with all these lines and pointing out what was causing us to lose our signal. He was actually really nice about it.
When he was on the side of the house where the cable comes in, our boxer "Hogan" was just going nuts! I explained to the guy that he was just a little "on edge" because I think he knew his friend "Hercules" was close to the end. Hercules was still in the middle of the yard in full sun. It was just about 9 am and not really hot YET, so I wasn't worried yet about the heat. Hercules looked around but never got up. Hogan wouldn't go near him and only came out of his dog house when the cable guy got there. I told him I was trying to find someone to put him down that day because he was so bad. Hercules is just laying there, looking around and panting. I turn around to look at what the cable guy was doing, then back around to look at the dogs. I notice Hercules lay his head down on the ground and mention to the cable guy that I wouldn't be surprised if the dog just died right there. Cable guy looks and says, "Ma'am...I don't think that dog is breathing anymore." I go into the pen and...yeah...he had died right then and there. Great. Now, my problem was still finding someone to pick this dog up.
Meanwhile, 3YO was on her THIRD time out (drama queen, for sure!) and the cable guy had driven his van out to the power pole to see what kind of signal we were getting to begin with. He encountered a hornet's nest while on the pole and got a flat tire on his way back into my driveway. (I did later apologize to him for him having to drive under my "black cloud" and share in my bad day!) He then had to call and arrange for someone to come and fix his tire. He continued to work on our reception problem. He kept commenting that he needed to upgrade some of the connections in order to fix it. Great. I call my husband to let him know the dog had died and that the cable repair may cost us because Comcast did not install the lines that were causing the problems. By that point 10YO and 3YO were entertaining 5MO and they were ALL cranky! I find a leash and get the boxer out of the pen with his dead friend. I have 10YO walk him around the yard and little. Then, 3YO has her UMPTEENTH meltdown because I won't let her hold Hogan's leash. He's a good dog, but I didn't want him getting away from her while the cable guy was still there! Baby is crying in the house while I put 3YO in ANOTHER time out for not listening. It was then that 10YO realizes that Hercules is gone and she starts to get emotional. I can't blame her, yet there's too much going on for me to cry with her at that moment. Besides, part of me was really relieved that he wasn't suffering anymore. This was the first day he seemed miserable and I couldn't stand the thought of it!
I start trying to call the animal shelter. For twenty bucks, they will come and pick him up. Line busy. Perfect. I keep trying to redial when my father-in-law calls in on the other line. He starts trying to tell me something. I tell him I can't really talk but will call him back as soon as I can. I get back on the phone and get through to the shelter. They will come and get him. I explain that he is in full sun, by this point, and hope that it makes them hurry. 10YO ties Hogan off in the yard, under a tree. He had a big bowl of water and a great shade tree. I also forgot to mention that his GUMS started bleeding as I got him out of his pen. He has this weird gum tissue overgrowth thing...doesn't hurt him, vet has checked it out, not much we can do. It looks awful, however and his gums are really swollen! And now they're bleeding. GREAT!
Within the hour, I had two Comcast vans AND a tow truck in front of my house, a dead dog lying in the yard, and three crying children in the house. Then, my husband calls (bless his heart) to tell me that Big Dog has a sale on towels. Should he get some, if so how many, and how should he pay for them? I want to hit something.
I'm on the phone with a friend (the one who gave me the number for the shelter) when he called through to ask about the towels. I give him a little update on what's going on and 10YO starts bouncing around saying she wants cable in HER room. She HAS cable in her room. She then says she wants "Comcast" in her room. What the h*ll did she think cable IS???? I tell her that Comcast IS cable and she already has it. She starts to say something else. I scream, "STOP TALKING!!!" and I looked for something throw at her! If my friend hadn't been holding on the house phone while I was on cell phone, I would have thrown it at her! She sees the rage in my eyes and returns to pouting about the dog. I do NOT usually have a bad temper. In fact, I pride myself on how well I suppress my anger most days. This day was a definite exception! If there HAD been alchohol in the house, I would probably have been DRUNK by 11 am!!!
The Comcast caravan leaves (but not before the guy tells me that my husband should stick to "package delivery" and leave the cable connections to him-the one thing I could laugh at on this horrible day!) and so does the tow truck. About an hour later, the animal shelter comes to pick up the dog. I sat for a few minutes, just enjoying the fact that the hard parts were pretty much over. Soon after that, we left the house. I didn't want to be there anymore!
I'm sorry this was so long. I guess it kind of had to be in order for you guys to get a full understanding of my day.
Hercules, we will miss you dearly. You were a great dog and a good friend.
November 13, 2007
Yeah, that's the good stuff.
November 9, 2007
November 7, 2007
November 5, 2007
November 1, 2007
The flower was left over from her sister's costume and just seemed to make her look more 'tropical.'
Lastly, 1YO had no opinion. She had no clue as to what the night had in store for her. We (well, 4YO mostly) decided that she should be 'Flounder,' Ariel's faithful friend. I found a costume online for my mom to look at. She can look at something and pretty much figure out how to sew it. Just when we did that, the costume we were looking at went on sale for $14.99. It was decided that it would cost more than that in just materials. So, my mom just ordered the one online. And it was even cuter (and softer) that that website ever gave it credit for. She would not even put the jacket on at first. She fought us every time we tried. Last night, however, she just conceded and wore the whole thing. We were very pleased...
And once she figured out the whole 'candy thing'.....
This Snickers bar never stood a chance!