November 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by SJSFalter to list seven random things about myself. While I am a pretty random person in many ways, it’s so hard to actually think them all up when I sit down to do so.

I’ll try my best, though!

Here are the rules:1 - Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.2 - Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.3 - Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.4 - Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Seven Random Things About Me

1. I have to brush my teeth right before or after I take a shower or I just don’t feel ‘clean.’


2. I have certain things I do in very diligent routines, never wavering from those routines. Other things absolutely CANNOT be routines. I must do my laundry in a certain way and a certain order, but if I have to wipe down that high chair ONE MORE TIME I WILL BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.


3. I am afraid that I will turn into one of those ‘hoarders’ like on Oprah when I think of all the stuff around my desk I won’t part with. I just need to get more organized, I think. Downsize and simplify should be my New Year’s resolutions for next year.


4. I absolutely cannot stand Winnie the Pooh. I even posted a blog about it a few months ago. David thinks I need help.


5. I flushed a hamster down the toilet when I was three years old. I wanted him to swim under water and he kept swimming back up. So, I flushed. He did live. He was caught in an air bubble in the trap and my mom was able to pull him out. My cousin never let me play with his hamster again.


6. I can remember my locker combination from the 7th grade, but I can’t remember to make a simple phone call when I have a whole day to do it. I honestly forget things like that, but I can’t forget the phone number of the girl who lived across the street when was in the 1st grade. One of the reasons we eat dinner so late at night (besides the fact that David usually works late and I want us to all eat one meal together) is that I forget to start it until it’s already pretty late. I get distracted way too easily and don’t get my mind back to the things I am supposed to do until way later.


7. I grew up in a house where the kitchen light stayed on all day long. Even when we left the house, that light was never turned off until the last person went to bed. I still get annoyed when David turns ours off early in the evening, but not as annoyed as when he throws all of his dirty clothes right in front of the hamper.




Okay, so I’m supposed to tag 7 people to do this. I’m not really good at tagging people so I will skip this part. If you do, however, read this post and decide to post your own list, let me know!

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

The hamster one was way too funny. And I can relate to the remembering locker combination (5-19-25, it was in PE although I did have the same combo for 2 years) but not stuff that is important today and now. Whats up with that?