2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake, it was just getting too hard for all of us to go and get one. Simpliy, simplify, simplify...
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, no matter what!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Uh HUH!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The year my brother and I got bikes was exciting!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a glass one that all sits on a little mirror.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Most of the men in my family.
9. Easiest person to buy for? All of my kids are TOO easy to buy for!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An ex-boyfriend got me a VHS tape of the 'New Kids on the Block'....I was never really into them to begin with and didn't get the joke!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? 'A Christmas Story' BABY! 24 hours straight from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. That makes it feel like Christmas!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on the year. I have started as late as the middle of December, and as early as the summertime.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear on the tree, colored on the rest of the decorations.
17. Favorite Christmas song? 'It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year'
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? STAY HOME!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You can't?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The kids MIGHT get to open ONE on Christmas Eve. Otherwise, they all get opened AFTER SANTA COMES!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? So expensive..and more things just keep coming up!
23. What I love most about Christmas? That it's everywhere right now!