September 19, 2007

Wanted: Cheap, Locking Storage Containers

I'd like you to meet 'Team Make-A-Mess'
I've pretty much decided that I should really just lock all the toys up in order to keep things in order. Seriously, I would love to just put a padlock or something on a storage container and not unlock it until the other toys are put away. I'm just not disciplined enough to follow my kids around all day to hold them accountable for everything they take out. They help themselves to baby dolls, Barbies, Legos, etc. and it all gets mixed together. Then, it's too overwhelming for any child to sort through.






Does anyone know of any large locking containers? I should also tell you that I am cheap. Therefore, these containers should be cheap too!






I was able to get rid of quite a few toys yesterday. The burden is gradually being lifted from me. I can even breathe a little better now. The house is still in total chaos, but there seems to be fewer things to sort through.






What is that? Is that a light at the end of the tunnel? I think it is!!!

No comments: