THE LEMONADE AWARD!!!
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who shows gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules of this award for recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Now, I don't really think I'll have ten...but here are the great people that I would like to bestow this honor to:
1. Wildtomato over at Spindles and Spices. Not only will she make lemonade, but she probably grows her own sugar cane in the backyard to sweeten it!
2. Stephanie over at SJSFalter. This woman is moving her whole family from Germany to Vegas and they had to pack like a MONTH ahead of time! She has managed to hold is all together AND give her children an AWESOME CHRISTMAS. You really need to read back to see her tree and chimney....talk about making lemonade!
3. Stephanie over at A Year of Crockpotting. This lady actually carried out a New Year's Resolution and thousands of people have benefitted from her adventures. She said she'd do it...and she DID IT!!! And we all win because of it!
4. WhyMommy over at Toddler Planet. She has survived Inflammatory Breast Cancer and it's impossible to read her blog and not be somehow inspired.
5. Jessie at I Am David's Doll. Her husband is leaving for six months and she has found some productive ways to occupy her time. If that's not making lemonade, then I don't know what is!
Okay...so now I'm running out of time (AND FRIENDS!) and I'm just going to have to stop at 5!
Thanks so much, Jolene! You've made my day! That one little award on my sidebar was getting kind of lonely...