January 22, 2008

Furmilitaion At Its Finest


So, I'm sure my kitties are now thrilled that my good friend wildtomato has introduced me to knitting. Not only am I now yelling at Soccer to leave my yarn alone, but I now get to participate in one of the best ways to pass the time....



Knitted Furmiliation. Seriously, check it out! My cats have a new reason to be annoyed by me.



Fabulous.



Remember this?





Well, I finished that scarf at the beginning of last week. It was a quick and easy project, which was perfect for keeping my confidence up. I love being able to actually finish something. So much of my job (MOM) feels like a bunch of projects that are never finished. The scarf is done, and I have been able to get my kitties to model it for me. (Okay, so I held them down and forced them...but don't they need something to talk to their therapists about?)
Soccer was not the best model for the job. He just moves too much!



Shadow was a better model. He's bigger, easier to hang onto, and he honestly comes across looking as pissed off as he probably really is. If looks could kill....



I'm not sure what I want to finish next. I've started another dish rag. I really want to make a hat or a felted bag, but I still don't understand a lot of the lingo and might as well be trying to read a book written in Greek. For the hat, I need to buy some new needles. I will probably do that this week. In the meantime, I need to make something else to put on my cats...because they love it so....

2 comments:

wildtomato said...

Yer cats are So. Very. Pissed. Love it!

REENblack said...

LOVE the black cats reaction!!! Too funny!