August 27, 2008

My Crockpot Lasagna....

An hour after it had been cooking...
When it was all done and ready to cut...


On my plate. Mmmm....I had a second piece too, but it wasn't on my plate long enough to take a picture of it. The next thing I knew,


...that was what my plate looked like!
And there are no leftovers to speak of! NONE!
I guess you could say that this experiment was a success!
Stay tuned, because tonight's dinner is going to be THIS. (Or, at least it will be a modified version of it!)
THANKS, CROCKPOT LADY!!! YOU ROCK!!!


2 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

yay, Leann! I'm so glad it worked nicely for you. We really love lasagna.
lots.

I hope you enjoy the layered dinner, too!
xox
steph

Leann I Am said...

Thanks! Do you realize how many people you have helped with your blog? I have two cheerleaders that are both in school now and little one still at home. Our lives just got so much simpler because of your blog...and even more nutritious!

Man cannot live on pizza alone....

The layered dinner smells OUTSTANDING! I cannot wait to taste it!