August 13, 2008

School has started, change is certain.



































































12YO started the 7th grade today. 5YO started kindergarten AND got her ears pierced! She didn't shed a single tear nor will she admit that it actually hurt.




This has been quite a day for all of us. I have a bunch of paperwork to fill out and I am going to bed.

More stories to follow after a good night's sleep. Do me a favor and keep your fingers crossed on that one!











5 comments:

wildtomato said...

Your girls look like teenagers now! Before you know it, they'll be taller than me - 12YO is probably taller already!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your kids are in school already... - when do they get out of school then. My oldest starts on the 26th & I thin that's early. Then my 2 middle kids start after Labor Day- they are happy about that.

wrenchy said...

Does she get a skull earing? Yes. too much time...

Jeanne Elle said...

Wow, interesting how school schedules are different... ours starts after Labour Day, so on Tuesday Sept. 2nd. The thought of going back to school in August is so bizarre!! When does your kids' school year end?

Leann I Am said...

School ends the beginning of June for us. Our schedule is definitely different, but it works. We have extra days off throughout the year, so that works out pretty well. When I was a kid, school started the day after Labor Day. Things are just do different here now.