October 9, 2008

What do YOU do with an hour?

I have almost exactly an hour before I have to feed these kids and get them ready for cheer practice.
Sooooo, the million dollar question is: What will I do with this hour? I'm almost done with all the laundry and everything that has been washed has also been put away. I could definitely clean a bathroom or two. That always needs to be done around here. My desk still looks like a craft store threw up all around it, but that would take way more than an hour to organize.
When you really think about it, an hour is really not all that much time now, is it?
I could write a blog and actually take the time to think about what I'm saying. I could read my favorite blogs that I haven't been able to keep up with lately as much as I'd like to.
I could knit. I have so much knitting to do before Christmas, but even more excuses as to why I can't at that moment. I just wish I had more uninterrupted time, I guess.
Another way I could possibly spend my time (which is now half of what it was before!) is to sit here and ponder the best way to spend time. Spending time pondering.
And honestly, pondering is probably the thing I'll do with most of this hour. Whatever is left, anyway!
*****************************************************
In other news, what about the whole 'Cheryl Burke is fat' thing? I mean, she's definitely not tall, so it doesn't take much of a weight gain to be noticed. But FAT? Come on, people! She has a thick, athletic build. And have you seen her dance? Anyone who can move like that is NOT fat in my book, I don't care how much they weigh!
Really, with all the crap going on in the world right now, THIS is what people are worried about???
CHERYL, sweetie....KEEP ON DANCING and don't let those jerks slow you down! They are just looking for someone else to gripe about. Next week, it will be someone else. Just continue to be a good example for my girls, as you always have been.
Okay, my hour is officially gone. I typed this and settled a few squabbles amongst the kids. And that's all, folks!

No comments: